This Course is specifically designed to fill the gap between the theoretical knowledge and practical application of financial concepts. If you’re someone who works on data more often, then this course will empower you by:
- Providing you the practical understanding of the MS-Excel in a proper, structured way can not only help you save time, but it will also help you become better at your job and can give you time to focus on things and people that matter.
- Better understanding of analytical functions of Excel
- How to turn a blank spreadsheet into a complete dynamic Financial Model
- Understanding of the financial terminologies & concepts
- Best suited for candidates (students as well as working profestionals) ambitious to steer his career in finance – specifically into domains such as investment banking, corporate finance, equity research debt syndication, mergers and acquisitions, valuation
- Anyone interested to upgrade the financial knowledge and Excel skills.
A) ADVANCE EXCEL
- Combination of multiple EXCEL functions in a problem
- Offset Function.
- Sensitivity Analysis using different ways.
- Iterative calculations. How to Negate it
- What Chart To Use For A Particular Data
- Rules of creating a bar chart
- Making pictures as linked objects in excel
- Creating dynamic charts and no need to change the chart every time its prepared
- Using Name Manager to make charts dynamic
- Showing multiple charts at the same time in same location using filter
- Budget vs Actual chart
- Waterfall Charts, Thermometer Charts
- How the charts change using sensitivity analysis
- Advanced excel formulas:
- Data Validation
- Vlook Up/H look up
- Vlook +Match; Index+Match; VlookUp and If
- Match Function
- Transpose function
- Pivot Tables
- Advance Conditional formatting
B) FINANCIAL MODELLING
The aim of this section is to take a step ahead and make the participant competent with creating dynamic Financial Models from scratch. This will include:
- Preparing and understanding nature of Business and assumptions to be made to draw the Business Model
- Preparing Revenue Model explain the revenue projections of Business
- Preparing projected Statement of Financial Position, Statement of Profit & Loss and Statement of Cash Flow.
- Preparation of supporting schedules to the model such as Debt Schedule, Depreciation Schedule, Expense Calculation.
- Sensitivity Analysis of Financial Model
- Computation of NPV, IRR for decision making
- Ratio Analysis
C) BUSINESS VALUATION
In this section, the participant will gain the basic understanding of:
- What is Business Valuation
- Understanding present value concept (Time value of Money)
- Discounted Cash Flow method of Valuation
- Relative method of Valuation