Leadership development is for those who wish to improve the quality and the sphere of their influence at work, in relationships and in the wider community in which they operate. The program identifies inner stories or dialogues that keep everyday people from turning into leaders, and replaces them with enabling stories. All of us have the potential to be leaders. But if you judge a fish by its ability to lead a group of birds, it will not feel like a leader. You need to enable the fish to understand who it is first and what its story is. Only when they know their personal story, can people do better and create lasting change in the world.
Executives with over 10 years of experience:
- Do you want to manage yourself and your team better?
- Are you aspiring for a leadership position in your firm?
- Do you want to be a visionary and change maker at work and in the world?
At the end of the workshop, the participant will be able to:
- Truly live his organizational values and vision
- Lead from the front
- Create a culture of trust and accountability
- Build teams willing to go the extra mile
- Develop leaders at every level
- Become effective personally