Success is something almost everyone wants, and many spend a lifetime hoping to achieve it. Some realise it early in life, while others never find it.
Jack Canfield is a celebrated author with over 200 titles having sold more than 500 million copies worldwide. This program is based on his bestselling book - The Success Principles. It helps you find, where you are to where you want to be and how to get there.
Some of the success principles covered in the program include:
- Take 100% responsibility of your life - take responsibility of your achievements, the results that you produce, the quality of your relationships, the state of your health, your income etc.
- Be clear why you are here - what is the true purpose of your life, do what you love to do
- Decide what you want - what do you want to accomplish, what do you want to experience and what possessions you want to acquire?
- Believe what you want - how to harness the power of mind, to achieve what you want
- Unleash the power of goal setting - how to create SMART goals
- Release the brakes - how to overcome and replace the limiting beliefs and changing your self-images.
- Take action - the world doesn't pay you for what you know, it pays you for what you do.
- Reject rejection - if you are going to be successful, you will need to learn how to deal with rejection.
- How to overcome fear - how to acknowledge, experience and overcome your fears.
- Learn more, to earn more - how to use information to become super successful.
- Law of attraction - ask, believe, receive
The program can be conducted in a half-day session (4 hours) for a batch of 50-100
- “If you want to be successful, you have to take 100% responsibility for everything that you experience in your life.”
- “Everything you think, say, and do needs to become intentional and aligned with your highest purpose, your values, and your goals.”
- “To achieve desired outcomes, one must replace complaining with making requests and taking action.”
- “Everything you experience today is the result of choices you have made in the past.”
- “You have control over only three things in your life—the thoughts you think, the images you visualize, and the actions you take (your behavior).”
- “The day you change your responses is the day your life will begin to get better!”